MEDICAL FLOORING SERVICES
GP Surgeries • Medical Centres • Operating Theatres • Residential and Nursing Homes • Dental Practices
Do you need advice on the best flooring for your clinical environment that is guaranteed to comply with the latest CQC regulations?
If so, we are here to help. Safety and compliance are clinical and medical flooring priorities that we understand! On Call Carpets has thirty years of specialist experience in providing medical flooring for clinical environments. Our team would be pleased to advise you on the best options for your clinical facilities.
Our Medical Flooring is CQC Approved with:
- Anti-Bacterial Vinyl which protects against MRSA and comes with a lifetime polish-free surface
• Non-slip healthcare flooring for waiting areas and toilets
• Barrier entrance matting to reduce outdoor contamination
• Impervious, fully-cleanable carpets for Nursing/Care Homes
• Wet room non-slip flooring protection for carers and patients (for shod and bare feet)